About Me
Profile

E-mail Me

Yahoo Me

AOL Me

My Friends
Adam

Heather

Jamie

Jeanne

Kiri
Blogs I Read
No Milk Please

Queerly Canadian

The Realms of the Writer

My So-Called Blog

Pesky Apostrophe
Member Of
> > Sarcastic Geeks < <

> > Redhead Blogs < <
Archives
Get Active
Listed On
Listed on Blogwise

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Visitors
since 6 November 2004 Milestones: 100 unique visitors on November 14, 2004 Who Links Here

Blogger Vigil Against the War

Bacchanalian Redhead

~Wednesday, March 02, 2005

You, Rachel 

By Jon Owens

For Rachel

Oh, when I see your smiling face,
My soul is wont to jump and race
For, passion lies
Beneath those eyes
Of flawless, cunning, endless grace;

Or is it when I hear your voice,
And be it then by chance or choice,
My prime disguise
Of quiet buys
No strength against a faultless poise.

Your written words are slowly poured
In such a way to strum the chord
To keep my heart
Two worlds apart
From any ill life would afford,

And journey into dreams, it's true,
Is something I look forward to,
Though for their part,
They cannot start
To take the place of one like you...

My Rach


content © r.m.b.