About Me
Profile

E-mail Me

Yahoo Me

AOL Me

My Friends
Adam

Heather

Jamie

Jeanne

Kiri
Blogs I Read
No Milk Please

Queerly Canadian

The Realms of the Writer

My So-Called Blog

Pesky Apostrophe
Member Of
> > Sarcastic Geeks < <

> > Redhead Blogs < <
Archives
Get Active
Listed On
Listed on Blogwise

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Visitors
since 6 November 2004 Milestones: 100 unique visitors on November 14, 2004 Who Links Here

Blogger Vigil Against the War

Bacchanalian Redhead

~Tuesday, March 01, 2005

To Have and to Hold 

For Jon

Tourquoise-light eyes
burn into blue--
no hint of disguise,
no doubt of you.

Baritone sighs, low,
tremble through soft lips
as your eyes glow;
warm fingers find my hips.

My name resounds
as your laughter fills
my heart, and I am bound
by love's sweet-slow chills.

This I know, though time shall flow,
I want you, to have and to hold.


content © r.m.b.