About Me
Profile

E-mail Me

Yahoo Me

AOL Me

My Friends
Adam

Heather

Jamie

Jeanne

Kiri
Blogs I Read
No Milk Please

Queerly Canadian

The Realms of the Writer

My So-Called Blog

Pesky Apostrophe
Member Of
> > Sarcastic Geeks < <

> > Redhead Blogs < <
Archives
Get Active
Listed On
Listed on Blogwise

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


Visitors
since 6 November 2004 Milestones: 100 unique visitors on November 14, 2004 Who Links Here

Blogger Vigil Against the War

Bacchanalian Redhead

~Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Road to Comradery 

Remember where your footsteps lead,
down the winding, riant way;
where love and laughter so do blend;
a felicity I dare not say

Down the winding, riant way
souls stumble and topple as they mend;
a felicity I dare not say--
to see tears of joy, I recommend

Souls stumble and topple as they mend;
bitter wailing turned to a bray--
To see tears of joy, I recommend
as a soul who learned to pray

Bitter wailing turned to a bray;
an alto smile and tenor laugh blend--
As a soul who learned to pray,
a dear ally, I do commend

An alto smile and tenor laugh blend;
leading each other through the way--
A dear ally, I do commend,
to uphold our souls, come what may

Leading each other through the way,
where love and laughter blend;
to uphold our souls, come what may--
Remember where your footsteps lead



content © r.m.b.